We can’t boast any nuclear physicists or ninja assassins, but we carry a wealth of industry experience. We work with a network of 150 well-established freelancers so that we can put together bespoke project teams.
Kati: Digital Media and Project Management Consultant, co-founder of Developing Dreams
Kati loves creating things that haven’t been done before to make headlines and grab people’s attention.
She is a polyglot and wanna be polymath, with two business studies degrees (German BA and American BSc) and 20 years experience in PR, marketing, and project management working for UK charities, international development agencies, professional associations, digital marketing and web development agencies, public sector bodies and a major news corporation. Find out more about her on LinkedIn or follow her on Twitter @KatiByrne or Instagram @KatiByrne
Kati held journalists and producers at gunpoint to gain enough media coverage to win a PR Week Award, the Oscars of the public relations world. Thankfully, the guns were decommissioned and formed the stunning Tree of Life sculpture created by artists from Mozambique for the British Museum.
Rich: Developer and Artist
With more than 20 years experience working for agencies in London and Brighton, Rich specialises in building responsive, cross-device web apps. He studied art so we think that he secretly creates stunning pieces of code when he develops amazing digital experiences.
He has worked on projects for the BBC, Saatchi & Saatchi, EDF, Diageo, The Daily Telegraph, Sony, Ford, BT and the House of Windsor. Rich likes to push browsers to the limit, often using new emerging technologies in his work. Check out his portfolio.
His most recent project Looptopia, which is in public beta, uses cutting edge web technologies to deliver an immersive 3D music production environment, designed to encourage creativity and collaboration amongst young people.
Julia: Business Development Consultant and Project Manager
Julia spent a fair amount of time in the glamorous world of broadcasting. She has launched many TV channels in her life and has more than 20 years business development experience in the commercial and public sectors, including new media enterprise projects, startups, joint ventures and tenders up to £65 million in value.
Julia has worked for BskyB, Virgin Media, the Department of Health, Engine Group, Sony Ericsson, the IT and Telecoms M&A specialists Broadview Associates, and Carnegie International.
Her latest venture is The Mobile Consultancy Europe Ltd specialising in digital transformation projects, advising companies on freelance recruitment, building teams, and facilitating growth. Find out more about her on LinkedIn.
Why work with us?
Experienced and passionate:
We won’t sleep until your dream is realised unless it takes longer than a day ;o)
- We have a reputation for delivering successful campaigns on limited budgets and tight deadline.
- We all have 15-20 years industry experience in communications, multimedia development, web apps and business development.
At home around the globe:
Your stepping stone for your international business
- We have broad international experience. Our multilingual team can advise companies about how to operate on the global market after Brexit and post pandemic. We speak English, German, Dutch, Russian and Bulgarian.
- Some of us enjoy a digital nomad live building a network of international connections
- We have studied English literature and have business degrees that have given us a great understanding of how companies operate and grow.
Casting the net to catch your audiences
- Based in Brighton, a well established digital and innovations hub
- Work in The Skiff, which is a co-working space for more than 150 freelancers in the digital and creative industries.
- Members of WiredSussex, Brighton and Hove Chamber of Commerce.
- Good working relationships with national and regional media contacts.
- We work in partnership with 3Dify offering 3D scanning and 3D printing services
Lean and mean:
We offer good value for money
- We are a small core team with low overheads
- Working with a large network of freelancers
- Our ballpark figure is £550-£650 a day depending on the type and length of contract
Get in touch for a quote if you have a product idea or creative project in mind that you need help with developing.