We can't boast any nuclear physicists or ninja assassins, but we're highly skilled at what we do and carry a wealth of industry experience.
Kati: Digital Marketing and PR Consultant
Kati loves creating things that haven't been done before to grab people's attention.
She held journalists and producers at gunpoint to gain enough media coverage to win a PR Week Award, the Oscars of the public relations world.
Thankfully, the guns were decommissioned and formed the stunning Tree of Life sculpture created by artists from Mozambique for the British Museum.
Kati fell in love with social media before the term was even coined and is constantly on the look out for the latest digital media trends and emerging technologies. She also co-founded 3Dify, a partner company of Developing Dreams. Follow her @KatiByrne
She is multilingual, has two business studies degrees (BA and BSc) and 12 years experience working for UK charities, international development agency, professional associations, and a major news corporation. She speaks English, German, Bulgarian, and Russian. Find out more about her on LinkedIn.
Julia: Business Development Consultant
Julia spent a fair amount of time in the glamorous world of broadcasting.
She has launched many TV channels in her life and has more than 15 years business development experience in the commercial and public sectors, including new media enterprise projects, start-ups, joint ventures and tenders up to £65 million in value.
She has worked for BskyB, the Department of Health, Engine Group, Sony Ericsson, the IT and Telecoms M&A specialists Broadview Associates, and Carnegie International. Her latest venture is The Mobile Consultancy Europe Ltd.
She speaks English and Dutch.Find out more about her on LinkedIn.
Inessa: Social Media Consultant
Inessa is a journalist and creative digital marketeer with five years experience working for PR agencies, government departments, market research company and digital creative agencies, leading on online promotional campaigns, developing social media strategies, features writing, blogging, creating websites and advertising campaigns.
When she is not enjoying a healthy lush meal in a restaurant and blogging about it, she loves writing for online lifestyle magazine Open the Door, which she founded. She speaks fluently Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Ian: Multimedia Consultant
Ian is a multimedia developer, UX consultant, graphic designer, photographer, and writer, though not always necessarily in that order.
He honed his technical skills working as Head of Multimedia Development at the biggest selling Sunday newspaper, before escaping to the sea in search of creative inspiration, fresh air, and an elusive fish.
His photography has been exhibited in London and at the Brighton Photo Fringe, and featured in mainstream media.
He writes about emerging technology, photography, 3D scanning, 3D printing, and anything else that fires his imagination, and is the author of a number of children’s stories. Ian is also co-founder and creative director at 3Dify, a tech start up and partner company of Developing Dreams. Follow him @3Dify and check out his photography on Flickr.
Why work with us?
Experienced and passionate:
We won’t sleep until your dream is realised
- We have a reputation for delivering successful and creative communications campaigns on limited budgets.
- We all have 5-15 years industry experience in communications, multimedia development and business development.
At home in Europe:
Your stepping stone for your international business
- We have broad international experience. Our multilingual team can advise companies about how to operate on the global market. We speak English, German, Dutch, Russian and Bulgarian.
- Some of our team members have business degrees and a great understanding of how businesses operate and grow. We have extensive experience in developing business plans for start ups.
Casting the net to catch your audiences
- We are based in Brighton, a well established multimedia hub, and work in The Skiff, which is a co-working space for more than 150 freelancers in the digital and creative industries.
- We are members of WiredSussex, Brighton and Hove Chamber of Commerce.
- We have good working relationships with national and regional media contacts.
- We work across many sectors including emerging technologies such as 3D scanning, Augmented Reality, and 3D printing, as well as public sector, charities, arts industry, and consumer products.
Lean and mean:
We offer good value for money
- We are a small core team with low overheads working with a network of freelancers.
- Our ballpark figure is £375-£550 a day.
- Better rate than most communications agencies, whose average fees according to PRCA are: £75/hour for account executives, £175/hour for PR agency directors.
“Break the Mould was a ground breaking concept that allowed people to understand the potential of the 3D printing world in a very tangible and personal way. Ultimaker had to get involved with such an amazing project... The guys at Break the Mould have been fantastic to work with and are true pioneers in bringing this idea to life...” Alex Mayor, Director at Ultimaker GB
“From the project inception, it was clear that Breaking the Mould would be a powerful way for the public to interact and experience 3D scanning and printing... Break the Mould successfully combined leading edge technology, with a presentation style focussed on an organic and human centred approach. The installation created new dialogues around the creative potential of the emerging 3D technology...
“It was a fantastic opportunity for our company to associate it's brand with this unique, public experience. During and after the event, the publicity organised by Developing Dreams had a measurable impact on our web traffic and social media interactions. The event also generated new business leads for our company. We look forward to collaborating with Developing Dreams on future projects and installations.” Andrew Dent, Co-founder of Faberdashery
“...Kati's enthusiasm, out-of-the-box thinking and determination for success made her a huge asset in getting the project off the ground and her contributions were invaluable… exceeded stakeholders’ expectations. Kati’s passion and work ethic are commendable and it was a pleasure working with her." Adam Sargeant, General Manager, Hospitality Guild
“Kati brings terrific energy and enthusiasm to her PR work. She's passionate about what she does and is always brimming with new ideas... Any client wanting press management of their project could count on Kati's total dedication and commitment...” Dorothy Atcheson, Ex-Chief Editor, corporate website, Christian Aid UK